Our monthly meetings are usually on the first Monday of the month at 8pm, held at the Hailsham Memorial Institute in Western Road. If you are interested and wish to help and join the society please come along. Click membership for more details.
This years Guy Fawkes & Festival of Fire Celebrations will be held on the 20th October 2018 in Hailsham Town Centre 7.30pm – Midnight
If you’re interested in helping or joining the society please come along. Just let them know you’re there for the Bonfire Meeting and they will let you in.
Committee Meeting dates for 2018
The Committee will be holding open meetings on the following dates:
- Jan 8th
- Jan 15th AGM to be held at the Charles Hunt Centre 7pm
- Feb 5th
- March 5th
- April 9th (due to bank holiday)
- May 14th (due to bank holiday)
- June 4th
- July 2nd
- August 6th
- September 3rd
- October 1st
- October 15th (marshals meeting)
- November 12th (due to bonfire night)
- December 3rd
Monies, Sponsorship & Donations!!!
Annually we need at least £9,000.00 to stage our annual event and support all society events, so please assist whenever and wherever you can to help raise the additional amount we need this year.
- Fancy dress prizes
- Grand torch light procession
- Marching bands
- Act of Remembrance
- Spectacular firework display
- Surprise set piece as finale
- Visiting bonfire societies
In 2016 we collected money for:
Sussex Search and Rescue, Sussex 4×4 Response, Chestnut Tree House and Quinnell House